So after changing my mind about the brake set up I had to retro fit a master cylinder. Took a little fittling around but it turned out great and I like that the master is sitting on the side of the motor. I had this great velocity stack but it stuck out like a mile so I gave it a hair cut and fit some screen in it to keep the birds out. I had this shitty break light license plate side mount set up so I drilled a hundred or so holes in it and then mounted it behind the primary case. It is a little different but I did not want anything on the back of the bike. Western belts make great battery straps so start hitting your local thrift store.