Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Not gonna ring my BELL

Decided that a Moto-8 Bell helmet is what I needed. I can't ride with a full face street helmet because I can't see anything. The whole time I am having to look over my shoulders and I hate that feeling of some ghetto critter about to run my ass over. Open face helmets look cool but after about a thousand rocks in the eye and the chance of crashing and losing my chin I am over the cool factor. There is a perfect medium a Bell MOTO-8. Insanely light and you can not see any of the helmet except the visor with it on. Face plants will be better and it comes in flat black which is the least offensive when it comes to helmets. I will wait untill I drop it to take the visor off I imagine that will be the first thing to make it to the trash bin. Anyways if you are ready for the next level type shit try one out. The boy loved it.

1 comment:

  1. If it's Snell rated you're in great shape. DOT standards are pretty sad, but anything is better than "novelty" rated!

    ReplyDelete