Saturday, July 2, 2011

DOING IT

Well folks I just walked in the door and I am still in a daze of crazy long miles. Kansas is the shittest state in the lower 48 to ride across. WE got to do it twice. As I settle in I will start posting pics and stories. WE had a blast and all the shit times were directly influenced by the good. Little Shea is now a MAN. Little man rode his Honda 750 all the way with countless breakdowns. He made it and only had a slight heart attack/stroke/rapid aging. You should see him he looks like me now! None of the other bikes had any major issues. I did not even put a wrench on the Triumph. Nothing! Anyways we put down about 4300 miles in total and we are all a little crippled for it. The Born Free show was actually better then I could have imagined. Endless sick bikes, met some real cool dudes and it was all free. Met some dudes that knew about the Anchor and that always is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment