Monday, June 14, 2010

1 year ago

Hole smoke it has been a year since I started the Ironhead project. Well to celebrate I am gonna ride this bike to the Smokeout. We are leaving on Thursday and should be a fun trip. The weather has been super iffy all year but we are all prepared. This was my deadline. I said I was gonna ride it to the Smokeout and by god it is gonna happen. Tony ,Matt, Sean, Johnny maybe and I are all rolling so if you are there feel free to say high. We will document the whole thing as we go

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, A small group of us are riding from Ponca City, Ok, to the Smoke out West, leaving wednesday night, camping then rolling in thursday, mostly on Ironheads, one evo. Check out lordsofloud.blogspot.com for more info, what way you guys going? Lets meet up.

    ReplyDelete