Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday Fun Day

Got my powdercoated items back this week. Finished painting all my other bits so today I started putting it all back together. It is so nice when you can take your time a put one of these bikes together. I went and spent a small fortune on new Stainless nuts and bolts. I had Pete in the club do the seat for me and I do say it is insane how cool it turned out. Not to over the top but just enough, Big Iron is a perfect name for the Iron head and we all know it is the best band in town. Just waiting on the chrome and it will get finished up. I spent crazy hours getting all the little bits polished or painted and new wires from Rhode Island so everything matches. I'd say in the next week it will be running. Thanks to Noot and Pete for the help.



No comments:

Post a Comment