Sunday, April 1, 2012

No Springer For Me!

Fuck springer front ends right in the backdoor. After a few laps around the block I all ready knew the springer would have to go. Flop, slap, springy, shit pile. Well I can't say I did not try something new. So back to the 31mm Rd front end. Yes it is possible to use any front on any bike if you do the work. 1 inch stem to boot. Wet sanded the legs and re super polished them. Added some preload spacers and found these NOS fork boots. Killer Diller and now I can ride this the way it want. Which right now is slow and very carefully. Break in miles suck.I love the way this looks and I am sure you all agree. Anyone want a great vintage springer?

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you Ricky..the 31mm looks tougher, and I bet rides sweet as hell too! Lookin Killer!

    ReplyDelete