Top 5 for the first week of Sept.
1. New Neko Record has been played daily multiple times. It is better then I ever thought and it makes me glad I am alive.
2. Might be getting rid of the Crack Pipe. Feel very torn about it but life has handed me a shit hand and its time to fix it. Plus if this does work out Panhead glory is a little bit closer.
3. This last week has been all about work work work and I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Looking forward to winter and just tinkering on my shit and spending a lot more time with the kids.
4. ? Mark and the Mysterions. Picked up there second LP last night and I have to say there are the best band with all Mexican members ever. Everyone knows the 96 tears song but honestly all there songs are great and Sunday morning was filled with organ sounds and singing about girls.
5. I still love motorcycles more then ever. It feels the same way as punk rock or girls with red hair.It gives me some comfort to know in my heart there is still the ability to love so deeply that the term forever isn't scary at all. Just yesterday I was riding home from the shop and took the long long way home just to get another 20 mintutes on the sportster. In my life 20 minutes is like hours. So enjoy the day and do something that might kill you. You will live a better life not being afraid of death.