Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Having Fun

Well this is what I do when I am bored. All the bikes I have built lately have a huge sissy bars so this one is getting none. Small struts, narrowed up the fender one inch and cut the bottom flange off. Now fender fits the Goodyear perfect and is nice and tight. Tried every tank and every set of bars in the shop, but this looks pretty good. This is not the motor I am gonna use so I need to wait to go any further. Had the cover for the seat laying around so I took a shitty swap meet seat and recovered it. Looks good and with the 3 inch springs I should be bobbing down the road in ease. These pipes are not the ones I am leaving on but for about ten minutes of fun I like them. I love the inbetween the strut and bell hanging out. We shall see what sticks. Later



No comments:

Post a Comment