Friday, June 15, 2012


Spent all morning putting the Sportster back together. Noot got the parts I needed and the whole deal went together with only a few OH SHIT moments. Like I forgot to push the lock tab on the rear hub and had to pull the cover back off. Also one of the  bolts on the primary always leaked and now I know why. There is a huge chunk missing from the case side. It literally just fell out as soon as I started messing with it. So a little drilling and tapping and I got the hole and little deeper in the case. 3/16 clutch adjustment and I should be good. Gonna let the cover sit overnight before I find out that it still leaks. Also put some 12 inch apes on it and it looks killer diller.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome man, they are such a pretty lookin motor in all their nude alloy glory, hope you're doin ok.