Friday, August 10, 2012

All Naked


So here it is all naked. If you live in KC the only blasting service I use is Industrial Blasting Inc Located on Beardsley in the West Bottoms. Dropped it off at 10am and picked it up at 4:30 the same day. Anyways the frame is in way better shape then I thought considering the age and life it has led. Checked the neck and it is a solid 30 degrees so no rake which is awesome. The just filled the neck pocket for smoothing purposes. Did see some super booger weld spots and about a trillion holes to fill but other then that it is chopper glory and legit. So this weekend there should be some progress made. Lots of grind marks to make round again and I have to figure out what to do with the brake pivot and side car loops. Possibly the best money I have ever spent ever in the history of spending money. Yes I am ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment