Saturday, May 19, 2012

Top 5 Saturday

Top 5 Reasons to put on your own bike show. 

Number 1. It is the only way you can have a proper show. Your show means you make the rules. 

Number 2. All the cool kids are doing it so I guess that means I am gonna do it to. 

Number 3. If all things work out I will make a trillion dollars and retire after the first show. Funny how my mind can spool a tangled web. 

Number 4. We found the perfect place in the Midwest to have a show. Big trees and lots of grass. One big main hall and a pavilion for bands. 

Number 5. Talk is cheap and I am not one for wasting words. So this is the official notice the Anchor is doing a show. First weekend of May 2013. Platte City Fairgrounds is a bout 20 minutes north of Downtown KC. Left the deposit and we are already working on the Web page and art work. I believe it is going to be called Vintage Iron Cycle Show. Pre-79 bikes  only. No exceptions period. So get your Chopper, Bobber, Street tracker, Mini Bike, Moped, Sled, Hot Rod, Stocker, Custom Barge, Couch, Flattrack, Boardtrack, Drag racing motorcycle and plan on the season opener. It will be a Rain or Shine event as there are tons of buildings and space.

2 comments:

  1. Ha . . . I knowed it were headin somewhere, you sneaky bastard !!! Brilliant description of allowable machines, still chuckling, hope you nail it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there with cameras on!

    ReplyDelete