Monday, May 13, 2013

Small Things and Snake River......






I know I am not the only one that wastes hours and hours on youtube watching vintage Evel footage. Well my boy and I just got done watching  the Snake River jump and then he ran over to the table and set up this Crazy Jump as he called it. So freaking cool that he instantly knew to make two ramps and then went and picked out his yucky cars so they wouldn't get hurt if he crashed. Well with a rev of the throttle we went at it with all our might and didn't you know it this time he actually made the leap and rode another day folks. We did this for about two hours until he moved onto monster trucks smashing the cars. Either way it was quality time with my boy.

1 comment:

  1. Did you focus on ramp speed, wind direction, tire pressure, fork rebound, gearing, jetting and making sure you had adequate fuel flow and a full face helmet ?

    ReplyDelete