Sunday, July 7, 2013

Break Down The Walls









Nothing feels quite as good as taking a sledge hammer and tearing down a few walls. The previous owner had put up a bunch a janky walls and for me to hit the magic 1000 sq ft shop they had to go. I didn't take any before pics put you will get the big picture as things progress. I have always liked Youth Of Today and as a homage to the days activities I played the entire Breakdown the Walls record like 5 times back to back. At the end of the day all the vehicles got put back in the garage and I can't believe how much space I am gonna have. More tools, more bikes, more cars will take care of that quick like.

1 comment:

  1. Good job man, salubriously spacious . . . the shot of the truck and the scoots is killer, love all three, top class !!!

    ReplyDelete