Sunday, November 4, 2012

Been Thinking, Go Figure

 So after a long weekend of work around the house I really am glad I have the shop to get away to. Man I am wanting to get some work done on the shovel and I have some customer jobs trickling in so at some point this week I would like to get started on those. Doing jobs I don't like so I can build bikes I want. Funny conundrum I know. Been thinking a lot about what inspires me to do what I do. Pretty girls, books, being broke, art, cavemen, music, quiet work, fuck I don't know. All I do know is when I am in the throws of a build I could go hours with no thoughts at all, and as soon as the wrench gets put away my brain goes into cuckoo mode. Whatever I still think I have a soul and I'm not afraid to show it. Black heart, broken hearts, open hearts, closed eyes and just walk with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment