Monday, November 19, 2012

One of My Faves

Been seriously missing California lately. Not so much the town I grew up in but my favorite place in the state. San Fransisco has got to be the best city on the coast in my eyes. The actual city is really small about 7 by 11 miles but the burbs spread out for miles. Oakland is close as well as Berkley, San Jose, Richmond, and a little down the coast is Santa Cruz. Anyone in the now knows about the history of San Fran and club bikes. Amazing history and really does have a good vibe. Crazy burned out hippies, punks, blue collar, street urchins, and some how it all helps the city be what it is. Whatever this picture is old, my daughter before she was even 1 and now she's almost 9. Crazy but time is a evil thing and I need more of it.

1 comment:

  1. What happened to you the last 9 years???????
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha - Cool Pic Rickey

    ReplyDelete